Just Cause 3
Download Link: http://goo.gl/9YQwHB
1) Download Steam-Rip of game: http://goo.gl/9YQwHB [torrent]
2) Create folder "Steam_offline" on same disk with the downloaded game (example: C:\Games\Steam_offline)
3) Close your current client Steam.
4) Go to the folder of your Steam-client and copy "steam.exe" file into created folder "Steam_offline".
5) Run the file steam.exe and wait until the Steam-client install in your folder.
6) After installing Steam-client will ask to enter "login / password" - close this window.
7) Go to "steamapps" folder and create a folder with name "common".
8) Copy the downloaded game (only folder with game) into folder "common".
9) In the downloaded "Steam-rip" is the folder is "Steam". Copy the contents of "Steam" folder into "Steam_offline" folder.
10) Use the account details and login.
11) Click on play it will download some updates then you can play.
Note:If you get "Something went wrong error" then verify files or wait for few days.
If still not worked then keep checking everyday by logging and clicking on play
sometimes steam blocks steam accounts for more than 5 activation's a day.They unblock after some days so you have to keep trying everyday.