The Microsoft is an American multinational technology company based in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.We have listed as you have spoken.In order to support the offering gamers the freedom of choice, we are making changes to Microsoft Store purchase experience by offering customers an easy and simple way to instantly return digital products like games and apps through account.microsoft.com.The Microsoft offering Self-Service Refunds now.
When a game or app leaves you wanting more, we’re here to help. Self-service refunds on Xbox One and Windows 10 provide an easy, simple way of returning a digital product.
To request a self-service refund:
1. Navigate to account.microsoft.com and sign-in.
2. From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
3. Navigate to a purchased game or app, and select Request a refund.
Please note the below conditions for requesting a self-service refund:
• Games and apps are eligible for self-service refunds within 14 days of purchase if you have less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts.
• DLC, season passes, and add-ons are not eligible for self-service refunds.
• The game or app must be downloaded and launched before requesting a self-service refund.
• You must wait for at least 1 day after the game or app’s release before requesting a self-service refund.
• Certain Windows 10 apps may not be eligible for self-service refunds.
• Microsoft reserves the right to block access for users who abuse self-service refunds.
Darksiders Warmastered Edition Wii U finally has a Release Date
Blizzard defeats Cheat Maker, Wins $8.5 Million Copyright Damages
Xbox Project Scorpio will be revealed next week with Forza Motorsport 7
Subscribe to Game Solutionz for more: